Friday, March 20, 2015

Short term goals

Since I posted last week about my goals for this week I have been pretty good at following them! I had one meal on Tuesday that had white bread and fries but other then that I have eaten really well. The one bad meal was a result of having to work until 10 pm when I should have gotten off at 5 pm. Needless to say I was tired and over an hour away from home. The small town did not have any really healthy places to eat, and well that was all my excuses for the fact that I just wanted some fries.

I did wake up for class on Monday but then found out that the gym does not have class on Monday. I did stay at the gym and workout anyway. I went to yoga last night, killer legs, then this morning I slept in ha. So, I did do two classes this week and I worked out four days!

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment