Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Challenge

To help myself I am doing a 31 day less spending more saving challenge. The sad truth is I probably need about three months of this challenge. I also have really been searching and processing blogs. I found some blogs, aj wears clothes and Into Mind today. Well actually A.J. I had found before but didn't really give it a go. I had been following some other blogs but they just haven't been feeling right for me. I think a lot of it is their style and mine don't match, their life styles and mine don't match, and I really need to work on figuring out what my style is. I slightly worked on this last year but the truth is I still struggle. I want to buy often instead of really working my wardrobe. I love love putting me together. She is amazing at working her wardrobe.

One challenge for me has been my weight. It has fluctuated so much this year I haven't been able to really work my closet.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment