Sunday, May 10, 2015

Food for thought, and health...

I haven't posted in forever for a few reasons. One, nobody really reads my blog but me and I think my best friend, two life has been so crazy I have not had time to think about a blog, and three I haven't been healthy. I thought my job was why I was so tired, depressed, and dealing with anxiety. In fact my thyroid has been low. I have been diagnosed hypothyroid since I was 11; that does not always mean I pick up on the warning signs. Thankfully I have amazing trained doctors who do!!! Now that my thyroid is slowly getting back to normal I have already noticed changes. I have energy again, I wake up better, I am motivated in life. I just overall am better. Of course after learning all this I started looking more into things that affect thyroid gland. Many MANY say that wheat products do (Also soy but I don't really eat any soy products). I think that to help me and my metabolism I am going to get back on the TLS weight loss. It does not have wheat until about week seven and that is optional. I do still have my Clean Eating Magazines with many gluten free options.

Starting tomorrow, completely wheat free! I will update on here how I feel, how I look, and just overall process.

Also, side note. Next weekend I have a 5K for a dear friend suffering with cancer. I may not run it all but I am excited to be supporting her!

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment