Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Challenge with my friend! Wishlist Wednesday

My friend from workout class is doing a challenge. No breads, pastas, limited red meat, no alcohol (do what??) and more citrus fruits. Doable I think and needed most definitely.

I have decided to do Wednesday Wishlist at least through the summer when I am *supposed to be following NoShopSummer on instagram.

For starters- I have wanted a pleated maxi for a while but I have kept going back and forth on is it worth the money? This one I like and since it is at Kohl's they usually have some type of deal on their clothes. I can't decide if I want it in black or white...

LC Lauren Conrad Pleated Maxi Skirt - Women's
maxi skirt


 These necklaces are awesome!!

prepared to impress chain link [tortoise] gypsy necklace - cream

both from riffraff

The white necklace may be mine soon... just saying!


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment