Friday, June 6, 2014

What a month

In May I graduated with my Master's Degree! I officially bleed Orange now, Go VOLS! I also found out we had budget cuts at work and would be losing a position at work. For different reasons all thought over many times I volunteered to be the one laid off.
So here I am almost jobless, majorly stressed, and realizing that my whole no shop until I reach my goal weight mess is going to have to happen because I may not have money!

I did go shopping at H&M with my mom to use my gift card that I won from Sarahsreallife!

I also got TWO compliments this week about my workout form. My body toning and abs instructor told me that I had perfect form on my plank the whole class period and my yoga instructor said that I have improved so much! I have only been doing yoga for about 6 classes.

Guess it's time to job hunt now....

No comments:

Post a Comment