Thursday, June 19, 2014

My thoughts...

I am never content. It is bad and greedy of me but I constantly want something in my closet that I don't have. Then half the time I buy it and it doesn't even fit right or I end up not being in love with it. I am seriously a shopaholic. I love the thrill of buying and shopping but then run out of room in my closet.

I am currently job hunting and, obviously, that means no income is coming in. I am trying to do noshopsummer as posted earlier. I need accountability on not buying things this summer. I am the worst at saying I will stop eating something or not buy something and then a month in and I have already cheated. It's bad. I have even given my boyfriend all my store credit cards in a way to help me not spend. It has helped but I still am. I think after this summer, because I will have a job by the end, I will see where I am weight wise and then decide if I want to do a noshopfall or not.

All this to say this year is my growing year. I am learning what fits, what I like, how to eat better to weigh what I want, and how to be happy with what I have. (This last part is the most important.)

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment