Saturday, August 23, 2014

Budgeting, again

I got my first semi paycheck for my new job! It wasn't for a full amount so I have set up a spreadsheet for my budget but I haven't officially started to use it. Lately I have been looking at my closet and trying to see what I need to complete some outfits. I have the hardest time with recreating outfits. I can do it but it is difficult. As I created my budget I really started looking at my, ahem, debt and I want to have at least 1/3 of it paid off by Dec. Another thing is I do really want to lose weight and get toned so that I feel better about myself. I am going shopping next week but I will be very careful with what I buy. I am tired of looking in my closet and seeing items I have barely worn but that I don't want to get rid of. Also, my whole life I have been a messy person, especially with my clothes. I feel like I need to respect what I have spent my hard earned money on a little bit more. That said, here are a few items I did buy for my new job-


I love this! It's thin enough for the summer but I think can be worn all year.



I actually got this shirt in a different color that I don't see online now but it is so comfortable just go get one!

Okay, everybody hope I don't go crazy shopping next week but look for good quality, nice court looking outfits.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment