Saturday, August 9, 2014

Lately

I am back down half an inch! This week has been crazy stressful since I finally started a new job. I have been packing my lunch and staying with healthy options. I have been slacking some on my workouts but now that I am getting my job semi organized mentally I think I will get back on track soon. My gym has morning classes three times a week, even though that means waking up earlier I also know that I can do it and then I don't have to think about it any more for the day. So I plan to continue focusing on packing my lunches and snacks and morning workouts. Another thing, at my new job a lot of the workers are also trying to work out and eat healthy so it's great to know that I will have that extra support from them.

Here is one of my favorite workout videos I did last week with the Blogilates monthly schedule!

Blogilates Ultimate Hot Body Wo


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment