Monday, April 28, 2014

day one and chocolate

Ok I realize that chocolate is not allowed on South Beach but I needed it today so there. Minus that and a few strawberries I did just fine eating correctly. I also attempted stylemeapril today, Brooklyn style. What is Brooklyn style you ask? I have no idea so I wore converse! She is supposed to do another May style and I am excited! It gives me something to follow to keep my wardrobe interesting to me.
I have a pile of clothes for Plato's closet that I may take this Saturday. Part of me wonders if I should just wait until I lose some weight and then go...

I want want want some clothes from Loft! how amazing!


Love this especially the bottom!


I want this sweatshirt!


This dress is perfect! Great for dressing up or down!


Simple but very versatile scarf.


Now I am wondering why I am looking at Loft when I can't buy anything. So sad.


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment