Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Second Step

I gave my boyfriend my store credit cards. IT HURT. I gave him Target last. I wanted to cry. I love my 5% saved from there each time I went. It is worth it. I think. I have been very conscious about what I was eating all day today. Saving money, eating better, and getting back on budget. This is a challenging year but I know it will be worth it.
On a "fashion" note, I am doing Style Me April Closet to Instagram with Dean Street Society. Two of my friends are doing it with me. Sometimes we tweak it to make it work for us, like today I did statement rings not statement earrings. It has been fun to do and to rework items that I own.

Rings I wore today, sadly they are supposed to be midi but I have tiny fingers so I stacked them
Maurices


L.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment