Thursday, July 31, 2014

No shop summer recap

No shop summer on instagram just has one month left! Now I am not going to lie I did do some shopping but it most definitely helped me think before buying. Here is what I got-

white and blue embroidery dress
pink floral top
black pointy shoes
sandals (mine broke on vacation)
white loose blouse
scarf
animal print top


I realize now that I spent more then I should, and obviously more then my original plan of no shopping until I reach my goal weight. Here is something I have learned, I have poor self control when it comes to shopping. I think it is time to revamp my plans and make them actually attainable for me.

1. Clean eating, with one cheat meal a week.
    - I found a list on blogilates to follow so I am going to start eating these foods.
    - I need one cheat meal a week because, reality, we all slip up.

2. Train for the 5k in October.
    - I am going to set up a workout plan to help me get ready for this and will post it on here.
    - I need to start working out at least 5 days a week and I need some cardio.

3. I will budget better and allow myself a little shopping. 
    - To start I will seriously budget, not like all the other times I have said I am budgeting but then in reality I go and blow that.
    - I will give myself a small amount of clothing spending money to help me survive haha!

Okay, now my challenge is to stick to this and share it on here. I need the accountability and along the way maybe I will find some tips to help others as well!


L.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment