Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Time for Motivation

Lately I have not been motivated to workout. I have gone to my workout classes but still haven't felt into it. If it wasn't for how great my classmates are I wouldn't be going as often. All of this lack of will got me thinking, why am I not motivated? I think a lot of it is coming from not working. I don't have my routine like I used too and I have kinda enjoyed being lazy. Another thing is all my fitness goals have been trips and it was still based on eating good now so on the trip I can be bad. I don't do well with those types of goals, I end up just eating bad before and during the trip. Last year my fitness goals were based on two of my best friend's weddings and I was majorly motivated to look better for them! I was motivated to look good for my master's graduation but the stress and anxiety of graduating got to me. I did continue to workout but I did not meet my goal weight at graduation. What's the point of this blog if I can't even be motivated to workout?

So, I contacted a personal training/friend and asked her about any 5ks coming up in the area. I am not a runner but I figure this will be a BIG challenge for me and even if I can't run all of it I can at least try! After talking to her she said she will do it with me! She runs all the time so she won't need training like I will.

I feel like this will be a massive challenge for me and that is exactly what I need in my life. I need the cardio, motivation, and training. I need to feel like I have a fitness goal. This also gives me more to annoy you with on my blog! So here I go!


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment