Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Vacation

I went on a girls trip last week to Tybee Island/Savannah, GA! It was a blast and definitely needed. I ate too much I am sure, but how can you say no to fresh seafood??? We did at least walk about a mile or more each day if that counts for anything. Another positive on vacation I found out I got a job!! I'm so excited my stress has gone down, at least until I start the job. Now that I am back it is time to get back on the fitness track! I have to amp up my cardio and watch what I am eating once again.

  
St. John the Baptist Cathedral 


Johnny Mercer's House



Crab Shack on Tybee! So So yummy!


Breakfast on the beach!


Crab cakes in City Market! These were AMAZING


Savannah City Hall


SCAD has the best buildings, makes me want to return to college!


L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment