Wednesday, October 22, 2014

21 Day re cap

I "completed" the 21 day challenge with my friend officially on Monday. I'm not going to lie I had some cheat treats along the way, but I did lose some weight. It also helped me regroup and realize how important what you eat is. I felt better and stayed fuller each day. I am of course still following my health goals but this challenge did help me get going.
I did register for the Clean Eating Magazine and you should have seen me at Kroger yesterday, everything in my cart was HEALTHY!!!!

Right now I am on a work retreat and probably will be slightly bad. I did pack my protein powder and I am working on my meal menus for next week. I start working from home then and I know I will have more time to actually cook at home. I am so excited to get back on track! My college is having the homecoming in three weeks and I am on it to look good before I go up there!


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment