Monday, October 13, 2014

Hippie S*#%

In my quest for healthier living I have been trying to eat whole foods, as in none processed. I also have been buying as much organic as I can. Living in a small town means smaller choices for organic, at my grocery store it is half of a produce aisle and that is it. Buying better foods also means people around me have to eat it too. My boyfriend keeps telling me I am feeding him hippie s#*$ but then he keeps eating it! I used organic coconut oil one day but didn't tell him until after he ate, I'm so sneaky! Each time he calls it that I would get irritated but then last night I told him each time he says it I replace it in my mind with "healthier food." He said he says it because it bothers me but he only means it as a joke. So now I have decided I will keep giving him these awesome healthier foods and he will think me for it later!
My pumpkin oatmeal "pancakes" so yummy!



Fruit infused water! 



Steamed vegetables



I love this stuff! So easy, versatile, and filling! 


So there are some of my healthier hippie s*&% food options!


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment