Sunday, October 12, 2014

Rewind

I posted way back about doing the Dean St. Society challenge to use my closet and to see what I do wear, what I don't wear. I think it was a helpful challenge for me to actually pay attention to my closet, but at the same time my job then and my job now are completely different. I also do better having my closet color and type organized so I can really see my clothes. Plus, I have a small closet so organization is key.
My new job requires more professional dress and I have had to really think about my outfits each day. The one problem is that since my previous job did not require dress clothes most that I have I um no longer fit in. I did just try on a pair of pants that didn't fit and now, after doing my No Junk Food Challenge and following my other goals, they do!

This is the NO Junk Food Challenge for 21 Days-
no cakes, pies, donuts, muffins
no biscuits or cookies
no white bread
no candy
no pastries
no Chocolate *
no ice cream
no chips
no sodas
no fast food*

Tomorrow is the last week of the official challenge but I am thinking of continuing on with it. I have lost weight already and I just feel better!

* I have had some dark chocolate and I have had to eat some fast food due to my job but it was "healthy" options and only twice so far.


L.




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13004539/?claim=wxz539fvwj8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment