Saturday, October 25, 2014

What had happened was...

I went on a work trip. They gave us the really good candy, real Hershey's, and then cookies. Yummy cookies. Oh, and a Dr. Pepper was drank, because when you are already bad you do the next dumb thing and stay bad. Needless to say once again my stomach hurt. The good thing about me not eating right is I always end up with a belly ache reminder of why I don't eat/drink certain things. (The training itself was AMAZING!)

On to positive news....

I also went and bought Whey protein mix at the Vitamin Shoppe. I had another protein powder that was certified organic. It had a weird smell and texture. Truth be told it made me gag each time I used it. I decided to try something different and see if I will like it. I do think getting your protein from actual food is best but I have a hard timing doing that each day. This way I know I am getting more and I feel comfortable with the brand. I have used it twice already and it really is tasty! I think I am drinking chocolate milk! I hope this will help me stay fuller longer each day and get my daily protein amount.

BodyTech Whey Protein Chocolate, 5.0 Pound , Powder


Now on to my Saturday Morning Yoga class!

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment