Friday, October 17, 2014

Taco Bell

I did wrong. Last night I got out of yoga at 7:40 and instead of going and getting some healthy meal or vegetables from the grocery I decided to get Taco Bell. I blamed it on not wanting to wear my yoga clothes in public but the truth is I probably would have been fine running in the grocery. I realize that everybody says don't beat yourself up if you eat bad, well the food beat me up. My stomach hurt so much from that food my boyfriend was concerned. Between not having fast food for almost two weeks and then eating one of the worst for you, even though I did get fresco style, I have come to the conclusion that I absolutely have to stop eating cheap foods. My stomach and brain can't handle eating it and I felt so gross afterwards.

I love to eat but what I eat matters so much. I have this one body that's it, so why would I fill it with garbage? I also find it ironic that I did yoga then went and ate fast food ha! I am thinking of subscribing to this magazine, Clean Eating, to help me get creative in my cooking. Often I feel I make the same few things to eat and that is why I get bored and decide to go out to eat. Today I am going on a weekend trip with my mom, grandma, aunt, and cousins. I need to prepare some snacks so I won't be tempted to eat fries on the way or any other bad for you options. I have all the kitchen gadgets I need to cook healthy clean meals I just have to do it!




L.

No comments:

Post a Comment