Tuesday, February 17, 2015

that ah ha! moment

I follow different fitness people on instagram and bloglovin. Many of them have workout plans for 12 weeks that you can buy. I decided this morning that I do really need to start doing morning workouts at home, about 20-30 minutes. I know going to the gym in the mornings is difficult for me, mainly because I am lazy and don't want to de ice my car. However, I then went to my tls website and realized that I in fact have already paid for a 12 week workout plan! It pays to be attentive guys. I realized I can download it all too. Geez I literally was about to spend 50 or more dollars on plans and I had mine just sitting there for less then 25 dollars. Here's your sign.

I guess it is evident this is my year of learning, and relearning. One of the videos for the week to watch was about grain sensitivity and do you have it. I have it. Last night I cheated, no surprise there, and had a few french fries. I felt bloated, had ingestion, felt so full I hurt, and I got really sleepy at 8 pm.

I keep reminding myself lately that it isn't motivation I need, it's discipline. Life will always be there, some stress of some sort will always happen. The difference is with discipline I won't let whatever the stress is change my devotion to myself.  That is my biggest struggle. I have the knowledge, I even have the past experience of knowing what works for me weight loss wise, but I am not disciplined enough to do it consistently. This may be a new goal for me, finding the discipline and keeping it no matter the obstacles.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment