Saturday, February 28, 2015

Going out

Last night a friend had a birthday party and we went to a local bar/club. For starters, I am not really a club person, but also I was trying to be good and avoid alcohol. At first I was concerned I wouldn't make it and would end up drinking way way too much. Another friend who came was not going to drink so it ended up being perfect. I felt like I had support while drinking water! I also had just as much fun staying sober and dancing singing with friends then drinking. Oh, and I woke up feeling okay and not hungover and nausea.

Even though going out can be a problem in sticking to eating right I realized in the long run it really does not matter on the fun scale if I am drinking or not. That is the important part after all.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment