Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Updates!

It has been a while! My life has been crazy busy. Here is an update on my goals-

1. I did do some clothing shopping. I am most definitely a shop a holic and stopping cold turkey has been HARD. I bought a long cream sweater, something I have been on the hunt for, a fur vest, and a camel blazer with lace elbow patches. I figured for trying to stop cold turkey only having 3 new items isn't that bad.

2. Following the TLS slim program. I have been ahem following this plan for the month of January. Again not going to lie I have had some failures. I have also grown and realized a lot about myself. For starters, I love to cook but I have a hard time setting aside cook and food prep time. I also have not been drinking water like I am supposed to be. On Sunday I started to really focus on water and I was like a camel. I could not stop drinking water Sunday or yesterday. Obviously my body was telling me something.

3. Working out in the morning. It happened. For about a week. I guess some people can change and become a morning person but I cannot. So I am trying to just workout in the evenings but if I wake up and feel like it I do some yoga or stretching.

All in all I know I have areas to work on but I think the best thing about goals is that they can change. I just want to be a better me however that happens.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment