Sunday, September 14, 2014

5K results!

I completed the 5k!!!! Granted it took almost an hour but I walked more then planned because my gym friends didn't want to run much. When I woke up last Saturday I thought, "why did I sign up for this??" Then I got to City Hall where the race started and all my friends were there I got hyped up! We had tutus and shirts from our gym, Anytime Fitness, and just excited to be there. Two from our group won first place in their divisions too! We had about eight members from the gym who did the race. All in all it was really fun! I felt like it was a grown up food fight with all the paint.

After the race I and another gym girl/close friend decided we really need to start working out and running or walking more. Sadly, we have to go slow because of work and are shooting for three times a week for 30 minutes at least. To say my new job is taking a lot of my time would be an understatement but I have been enjoying it!

There we go running! This is the beginning, obviously since I am running! 



The END! 


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment