Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Truth- Monthly Recap of Goals

If I am going to post my monthly fashion budget I should also be honest about my weight goals achievement each month.

1. Clean eating with one cheat meal a week.

So did not happen except maybe the first week of the month. I know that excuses are just that, excuses, but my new job has really gotten to me. I have to work on balancing work and my own life. I did follow Blogilates for that week. I am going to do a clean eating challenge with a friend of mine soon because we both have been discussing our lack of motivation in being healthy.

2. Train for the 5K in October.

 I haven't signed up for one in October, I didn't find the Relay for Life that I thought was in October so this fitness goal will need to change.

3. I will budget better and allow myself a little shopping.

I have been following my budget for this month fairly well. I had to buy new tires so I will have to start saving up again.

I think I will change goal #2 to working out five days a week for at least 30 minutes. It can be any type, yoga, cardio, pilates, etc.

Here's to the next month!

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment