Monday, September 1, 2014

Last impulsive shopping trip

This past week I had training in Nashville, as in right by an outlet mall that has Loft in it! I know, I know, I just posted about budgeting so I do mean it when I say that this is it for multiple reasons. I was able to get some great dresses and tops for work but that can also be worn casually, minus the dresses they are kinda fancy. I also think that I am going to join the Bloggers who Budget starting this month to hold me accountable and help me really focus on what I am blowing my money on. Right now my life is definitely changing, new job, getting back on track with working out, and just growing up in general. Who I was five years ago after undergrad is no longer me. I look around my house and closet and I see that the decor, style is not me. I have even become more aware of clutter and it drives me nuts now.

Okay so now on to the purchases (pics taken from my phone so no judging)
From Loft Outlet, I have been wanting a lace top so I was very happy to find this one in green!

Again, Loft Outlet, who doesn't need a nice brown top

Loft outlet, perfect for when I have to go to court or meetings

Same as above in my opinion!

Comfy skirt from Loft that I can use in multiple ways

I got these earlier in the month to replace a pair I own with a stain on them. These are from Marshall's and so soft. 

Target I am hoping that I can one day tuck this in and look chic!

Also Target. I have been wanting a plaid red and cobalt blue shirt so I had to get this!


Sadly, this isn't all I bought. I also got a pair of Nine West cobalt suede flats, Nine West blue purse,  Jones of New York red shirt, animal print button down from Ross, and a Coach Purse from eBay. Oh, and a Loft Necklace. Sigh, more then I realized. However, that is why I am doing all this budgeting, blogging, and inventory of what I own. I am tired of buying for no reason and having a closet full of items but "nothing to wear." Now on to working out so all these clothes will fit!

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment