Saturday, September 27, 2014

September Budget

Time for my Bloggers who Budget! Here is what I bought in September-


Light Weight Cardigan
Got this in a cream color but I can't find it on the website so black is close! 

Floral Print Chiffon jacket
I have been wanting this for two months! I was so happy when I finally found it!
The day of the 5K I went to a local Boutique and got two items, one an open cardigan with a sheer back and a pair of Kelly Green skinnies, total was 23.00.


Two tanks, similar to this, capris and pants from Dirt Cheap but Zumba brand total $45.00


SO break down-

32.00
29.00
23.00
23.00 
45.00

Budget- 150.00
Spent- 152.00

I did better then I thought! I may end up adjusting my total budget for the month but this is good for now.

L. 


No comments:

Post a Comment