Friday, September 19, 2014

New things lately!

This week I decided to start working out, about 30 minutes before work each morning. Usually it was yoga but one morning I did go and run. One day I decided I was too tired to work out in the morning, I would just do Zumba at the gym. Big mistake! The mornings I have worked out I feel better, have more energy at work, and know that when I get off work I can just go home if I want too instead of having to go to the gym.

Another thing that I have been contemplating is clean eating. I know what it is, as most people do, but each time I think I will try it I end up super cheating or cheating without realizing it. I hope when work schedules change I can do it. I believe I will feel better and be a better worker if I start eating cleaner and keep up my morning workouts!


My morning Yoga feet! I keep my yoga mat in my car so I bought these socks to help with grip on the carpet. They are awesome! 


Here is my Goodwill trunk show as I call it. I am posting this to say, I have spent way too much money on items that I barely wore or every time I did the shoes hurt my feet. That's right, I am donating four pairs of shoes. 

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment