Sunday, September 28, 2014

Challenge Accepted!

How many diet plans have you tried? Well I have attempted at least five.
South Beach, Paleo, and Belly Fat Cure

To be honest with myself and others, I have the hardest time following anything with phases, taking out diary, and telling me I can't have certain fruits/vegetables. I understand that some fruits are extremely high in natural sugars but still if I want some pineapple on occasion it's going to happen! I am a cheater in health and it has come back to bite me in the butt. Worst part is I know what to eat what not to eat and I let others around me influence what I eat. Instead of focusing on me and what I need I watch what they eat and eat like them. "Oh they want to eat french fries? Yes, so do I!" Then I am the one all unhappy with myself about it and they don't care one way or the other about it.

Maybe what I am doing isn't anything new but it's going to be new for me.

21 day challenge (for myself!)

1. No white breads AT ALL
2. No sweet tea
3. Pack my lunch every day for work
4. No sweets- cake, cookies, pies, cinnamon rolls, donuts
5. No fast food
6. No chips
7. Nothing fried
8. No alcohol
9. Drink at least 80 oz of water a day
10. Work out 30 minutes at least 5 days a week


Here's to me! 

L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment