Monday, December 29, 2014

December Budget

I realized I never did a November budget entry but I also have no clue what I bought (yes slap my on my hand for that). So here is what happened in December.

Cato's simple blue and white shirt 8 dollars

Loft embellished collar button up 
It's super on sale but I think I paid about 20

Red infinity scarf, Zulily 10

Target Sweater dress, super on sale! 15 

Cato's blazer 14

Rampage shoes from Ross 16

Target sweater, 15 (also got a purple one same price)

dress from Ross 14

Not pictured - Loft faux leather skirt 22.50, rose gold earrings and ring, Zulily 20

Total - 174.50 

Budget - 150   


So I didn't exactly stay in my budget but I did do better, sadly, than I thought. That's my December link up
Here's to next month! 

L. 


No comments:

Post a Comment