Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Detox Week

I started the Detox with TLS Slim this week. I just need to say that Detox is HARD. NO Caffeine?????? Okay those are my main thoughts about detox! So far things are going okay. I have had a small portion of protein each day because without it I fell faint. Having to eat only vegetables and fruit is not bad since I love just about all vegetables and fruit but the no protein has been hard. After this week I will be following the Rapid Weight Lose plan with TLS and using some supplements of theirs.

On a mental health note, spending time with my family this past week for Thanksgiving was great. I enjoyed being with them and also just getting a break from work. I am trying to focus on positives but truth be told, work is beyond stressful.


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment