Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Week 2 new plan

Last week was the Detox week of TLS Slim. This week started me on the Rapid Weight Lose plan. It's similar to the diabetic diet, I think that is what it is called, but you can take some of TLS supplements. I haven't bought any supplements so I currently have no views on that. I have noticed that when following the plan I don't get hunger pains like I used too. I do have to watch and make sure I snack appropriately or by the end of the day I am exhausted but not hungry feeling.

The biggest challenge so far has been making sure to get snacks and drinking water!!! I am so bad about how much water I drink. I hate having to go to the bathroom all the time and when I drink water like I am supposed too I end up having to see the lady's room often (this is your TMI for the day).

Next week I will start on the educational videos they provide on their website and I'll give out feedback!

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment