Saturday, December 27, 2014

Four Christmases

You read the title right, I had four Christmases. I never fully understood what dating a guy with divorced parents meant but I completely know now. Granted, I get gifts from both his parents, but I am EXHAUSTED!!! To top it off I just got home from the last Christmas with my family. I am not going to tell you what or how much I ate. I will tell you that yesterday and today all I could think of was that I need water and really craving green things to eat. I started to Google other blogs that focus on health and fitness and pinning like crazy healthy recipes. This year I have a few goals I want to accomplish in health but I am still working towards the ones I previously made. I have a 5k in March for the local Boys and Girls Club as well as a friend running in one so we will be training together in the mornings. Working out in the mornings, while not my ideal option, means that when I get off work I am officially off. I can go home and cook or clean or just relax.

Clean eating is something I have started to really focus on. I feel so much better when I eat clean, basic foods, and I crave them. I did subscribe to Clean Eating magazine and have followed some of their two week plans. I love having my meals planned out for me it saves so much time and helps me at the grocery. I also love trying new things, such as pomegranate apple muffins (with oat flour!)  My refrigerator is full of clean foods and tomorrow will be my prep day to get ready for the week! I am over feeling sluggish and bloated from my foods.

L.


No comments:

Post a Comment