Friday, December 26, 2014

Things Leaving

To help me keep up with my closet I am going to start documenting what leaves and what comes in the closet. This will help me realize how much money I have spent and how long I keep clothes. I really do need to work on minimizing my closet and having stables not just tons of items that get worn four times a year tops. Also, I think it is important to see how my style changes and what is missing in my wardrobe, if anything. I often buy things with the store's credit card and then tell myself that I still have money for clothes for the month because I forget to take it out of my budget.

Here is what is leaving-

Target skirt, two years old, it's too small and super scratchy 

JC Penny Sweater, five years old, the sleeves are now too short

Dress from Ross. True story this dress never fit correctly but for some reason I kept it. I think I wore this dress twice. 

Old Navy shirt, four years old. I love this shirt!!! I found a hole in it in an area not easily fixed so it has to go.

Vest from Marshalls two years old. This vest is too big and true story, not worth the money to get it fixed.

Faux leather skirt, Target. I wanted a skirt like this so badly two years ago so when I found it at Target I grabbed it. Since then I realized that this skirt does not fit and has pleats. Pleats and I are not friends! 

Target olive skirt, five years old. This skirt looks old and has a tear in it. Had to go!


There's that! I will do what was brought in the house later!


L. 



No comments:

Post a Comment