Wednesday, December 17, 2014

How do you...

How do you handle eating clean and working/working out/life? I feel that daily I ask myself this. Some days I do it all well and other days I am a hot mess! Now I started thinking, what is the difference in the days? Planning. The days or weeks I plan meals, water, working out, I get it accomplished. When I wake up with a planned day I follow it, when I don't plan I spend too much money on lunch and have no snacks. I barely survive the day and when I get home I just fall over. That said I have decided to make Sunday and Wednesday "plan days." I will prepare meals, snacks, and workout plans for the next three days. I feel having two plan days a week helps break it down for me and will be able to really stay focused on my goals.

Today is Wednesday meaning I better start on the right foot! I have supper tonight planned for now. I am going to make some clean eating salads for lunch on Thursday and Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment