Saturday, December 13, 2014

the envelop system

I started to think again about budgeting the other day. Just so happened at work my co worker mentioned Dave Ramsey and his envelop system. I just Googled and found this blog with these great printable envelopes. I think it makes more sense and when I spend I have to write on the envelope where I bought something and how much. So tomorrow, because I don't have a printer so I have to be a bum at my parent's, I will print some off and start using them!

On a health note, I am fairly certain I have an intolerance to wheat. Not a major one but I have noticed it. Last week work was insane and I went with a friend to get pizza. We got it on a wheat crust (see halfway tried to stay healthy while I had a treat meal) and my stomach started to hurt about an hour or so later. I didn't think much about it until the next morning when I ate my leftovers and the same thing happened. Today I made sure to not have any wheat and my stomach has been fine! I just have to remember this so I don't eat it later. Old habits are hard to break!

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment