Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Mornings

I am not not NOT a morning person. So anything I can do to lesson stress in the morning and be on time for work, ahem, I will do. I found an egg cooker, Dash, to make my eggs in the morning. Best invention ever. I just peel and go with fruit or yogurt. I also sometimes get my coffee ready the night before so I just turn a button and walk on, or in my case, shuffle on.

I also try to have my outfit for the day out and ready to go. That doesn't always happen but when I do have it out it makes a huge difference. Staying organized is vital to being on time and I suck at it! I think that must be why I am drawn to slightly OCD people, I know in the long run it will help me. My poor boyfriend hates coming to my house, I think he sees a bleak future full of clothes on the floor ha!

Any other tips for in the morning?

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment