Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Anxiety

I have had anxiety issues for the past year due to work and schoolwork. When I graduated it got better since I was no longer working full time and doing 16 hours field placement. However, since starting this job the anxiety has come back and has come back swinging! It has been so bad I was contemplating going to the doctor for medicine. Last week was when I started my TLS Slim Rapid weight lose plan. At the beginning of the week I still had anxiety, I almost passed out in a meeting, but as the week went my anxious feelings became less and less. Yesterday I had NO anxious feelings and today I had a few but just barely (and today was one of my most stressful days at work.) All this to say that when people say sugar i.e. processed sugar and foods add to anxiety and depression, they know what they are talking about. I often am the type of person who has to experience things in order for it to really sink in. This goes especially with if I don't want to give something up like cupcakes. Losing the anxious feelings has not only made me feel better but has upped my self confidence. For the first time in months I feel that I can do this job and that I am knowledgeable. I still am stressed but it feels manageable.

 So if you too are trying to eat better or have anxiety issues I am here to tell you to try no sugar and you will feel and see the difference!

with happiness and health,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment