Saturday, January 10, 2015

How's it going?


I meant to come on here earlier in the week but work decided to up my caseload and I had to work late pretty much every day this week! Here is a recap of the week.
Day one, I didn't eat my snacks like I should, mainly because of work, however, I did manage to eat right all day and work out in the morning.
My food prep corner! 

Day Two I went to early morning yoga, 6 am, and it was awesome! I loved it. I never thought I would be a person to wake up before six and want to but I did. I have noticed that working out in the morning, while somewhat challenging, makes my day so so much better. I also went to body toning and abs after work and well I was really sore.
The moon greeting me as I came back home from yoga


Day three I had one slight slight "cheat" - I had some red wine last night. Which I counted as my fruit serving. I also did not work out because the night before I did the body toning class and could not feel my legs.

Day four I did my morning workout and then yoga that evening. I cooked for my boyfriend and I after that and he really enjoyed the red cabbage with bell peppers, onions, and garlic. See simple is awesome!

Friday I went out with some friends but I ate really well before we went! I have missed karaoke and it was so much fun to just sing, from my chair, and hang with friends! Now of course I am paying for that late night but whatever that is what Saturdays are for. I hope if you are also trying to eat clean this post was encouraging! I have already noticed such a difference in how I feel.

L.


No comments:

Post a Comment