Friday, January 2, 2015

What's stopping you?

You ever talk to a friend and they are telling you some issue they are having and as they speak you hear them say the answer to get out of the issue? Don't you just want to yell "Hey, you know what to do you just told me!!! What's stopping you?" That is exactly how I feel with myself lately. I know not to eat such and such and why I shouldn't eat it but then I do anyway. Or, I know my body is really craving water but I get a half sweet half unsweet tea instead. So all this really got my thinking today, what is stopping me? What is stopping me from eating healthy and losing weight every day? I am planning on starting Monday with TLS slim with some co workers but I know me well enough to know I am a cheater. Here is what I think stops me-

1. Lack of planning. Once I start a better eating plan I often do really good at first then forget to get groceries or something and end up cheating out of "necessity"

2. Time management. I guess this goes along with planning but it's more focused on time management for working out. I used to workout in the evenings and that was fine but lately when I get off work I am drained from stress/anxiety and all I can think of is going home. Again, starting Monday a gym friend and I will be going to the gym early to get it in.

3. Not being able to really see the end results. I look at before and after pictures of others, and of myself in the past and I love seeing the differences but lately for me it is so hard to picture. I also think that I say to myself, you have lost and gained before, what will be different this time?

These are my areas, hope I will make myself stronger in the following weeks!

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment