Thursday, January 1, 2015

Vitamins

I am not in any way saying which vitamins for you to get on or any type of vitamin to buy this is simply my journey with vitamins. I have started taking Isotonix vitamins the past couple of weeks. It's so easy to just drink them with water and be done with it. I know taking pill form vitamins are easy but for me they end up leaving a gross taste in my mouth. I just went and looked at my pill vitamins, I found one that expired in 2012 and another in 2013. I realized that maybe I had a hard time taking them, besides previous stated reasons, because I couldn't feel the difference taking them. I probably did not stick with it long enough for it to build up in my system but with Isotonix I have already felt the difference! I then checked with my aunt who is a pharmacist about it and she stated that when it is a powder form of vitamins it is absorbed faster so instead of waiting two weeks to feel the difference you wait just about 2-3 days. For me that's enough of a reason to switch.



L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment