Saturday, January 17, 2015

Staying strong

This week I worked out only twice. I felt bad about it but I was working so much I truly needed the sleep. Last night I worked about four hours later then I was supposed to due to a semi crisis. This morning I just wanted sleep. I know that I technically need to work out and move but sometimes you just need sleep and true rest. I also am going to get my nails done later today as a "yea! you survived the week" treat. You do what you need to do ha!

Since I have Monday off from work I am going to plan out some better clean eating meals to help me not go out to eat as much. I have been more then I realized and more then I budgeted for the month. I also am going to find a way to workout each morning no matter the lack of sleep!

How's everybody else doing?

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment