Sunday, January 25, 2015

New App!

Ok so I follow Putting Me Together  and , besides just loving her style and how she really reworks her closet like how I wish I did, she also did a post about an app that allows you to see your closet. She uses one for an Iphone but I have a droid so I downloaded My Dressing. I downloaded it last night so I have only put a few items on it. I took a cue from Audrey and placed my clothes on a white blanket so the background will be the same. After taking the picture you use your finger and crop the picture. Then just store it under its category, shoes, pants, etc. I'll have to do an update about the app once I start really using it but so far I am really excited! I have clothes in two closets so this will help me rework my clothes and, hopefully, save money in the long run!


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment